Sales Development Representative (SDR)


More than 23 million Americans need treatment for substance abuse disorders. Only 10% receive the treatment they need. With transparent growth strategies, our goal is to fill the gap for the remaining 90% that need help.

We are the first growth accelerator exclusively for the substance use treatment Industry. We work with early and growth-stage facilities at every level of care. We go beyond digital marketing for drug rehabs and partner with our client facilities to provide a full capacity external digital marketing, design, admissions enablement, and operations consulting team that extends far beyond what an in-house team can provide.

Sales Development Representative (SDR) Role

We are looking for flex talent to fill a contract SDR role.

We believe that if you have the right attitude and are willing to learn, you will be successful working here. Our team has years of industry experience and you will receive one-on-one instruction to expedite your success in this industry.


  • Use our prospect/lead list to initiate first contact with targeted prospects at mid-market substance use treatment facilities. Our target prospects are typically owners/CEOs, Executive Directors, Directors of Business Development, and Directors of Admission.
  • Qualify and engage prospects, providing information about our company, and set discovery appointments with our Head of Sales.
  • Conduct daily cold/warm outreach by phone, email, and LinkedIn to achieve call and appointment productivity goals.
  • Maintain detailed documentation in the CRM (we use Nutshell).


We don’t care about the level of formal education you have or have not received. We care that you’ve had previous success in an SDR role, and are comfortable with cold outreach, identifying problems/pain points, communicating value to prospects, setting sticky appointments, managing a pipeline, and communicating with an internal sales team. We’re not going to teach you how to be an SDR; we’re going to teach you how to be our SDR.

Helpful to have:

  • Strong familiarity with CRMs (we use Nutshell CRM)
  • Working knowledge of the basics of SEO, Google/Bing advertising, CRO, and other growth marketing concepts
  • Proven track record for articulating value and building rapport with prospects

Characteristics that will make you successful in this role:

  • Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
  • Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and identify gaps that our company could help fill
  • Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent

This is a contract, remote position with uncapped performance-based compensation. Considering candidates from anywhere, but it’s very helpful if you’re located on the West Coast. 

We are headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. 

OTE: $43,000.00 – $86,000.00 per year

    Start Typing